Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 92 of 226 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

one more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    Happy New Year - 2014
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles  

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows
    Happy New Year - 2014
    Really like this little piece!!!

Happy new year to one and all
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Default Someone says I've posted many fakes...

Someone wishes to see my collection to help me sort things out...I am impressed

Quote by kosa View Post
    Someone wishes to see my collection to help me sort things out...I am impressed
    Kosa, if you are inclined to reply to this new member I’d simply thank him for expressing his concern and willingness to be of assistance, and then add that the proper avenue to provide this assistance is by posting his observations on the forum along with supporting evidence to back up his assertions. Posts must be in English, so we will gladly assist him if necessary. The proof of his sincerity will become evident soon enough.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows
    Let's go back to the Eagles - shall, we say!

This is the one I have overlooked - few months ago - it was listed on Ebay.
    Interesting example PAF Eagle - from the beginning of existence of Polish Air Force (Blackpool was the major centre of PAF during WW2) - would definitely not be upset having one (assuming it is genuine)!

PS - I agree with some comments on the Forum - the "coping of Eagles" is growing.
    I see incredibly deceptive examples of pre-ww2 Eagles. Fortunately, WW2 Free Forces are safer for collectors - as they are more difficult to repo (i think).
    Bad-guys, who make them do not actually seem to have technology that produces certain elements.

Will this one be soon repo? - is it a repo?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

This post will hopefully help re finding sources / extending background research.

If i interpret the picture correctly (perhaps?) - it actually features - Guant 40mm Eagle (not casted, but high quality - stamped version) - crucially, picture is dated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Attached Images Attached Images Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles  Polish Hat Eagles 

Anybody familiar with this version?

Period one? Repo? Contemporary?

?

Anybody familiar with this version?

Period one? Repo? Contemporary?
    Made in Scotland around 1946.

?

I see incredibly deceptive examples of pre-ww2 Eagles. Fortunately, WW2 Free Forces are safer for collectors - as they are more difficult to repo (i think).
    Wadowicznic, what do you think? A fake?

Page 92 of 226 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 192 ... LastLast