Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 98 of 226 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Cadets Eagle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    To add to the library of the Variant(s)
    This particular Variant - has recently been found in Poland - appears to be casted from Stanley's plastic one. However, do not know any more info - have never seen Variant like this one. If authentic - must be 45+ production.

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Fellows
    Very good picture of the Classic - France 1939/40
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows,
    Very good pictures of the Variant - identified on post 970, previously.
    I have some circumstantial / indirect clues that this particular variant was made for SBSK - in Egypt (but just only clues)

Fellows,

I think - this variant of 40mm (Legionowy) Eagle by J R Gaunt of London - is worth posting too - unusual a) finish and b)

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eaglesfastening.

Fellows
    Another specimen found - this time round in Poland.

Hope you like it!

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows,

Looks like we have managed to conduct another positive "identification / categorisation" - new Variant of Casted Eagle
    2 specimens found

This is en excellent find!
    Please enlarge the picture

Thanks to MK!

Polish Hat Eagles  

Fellows
    I think - this sharp picture is a very relevant find - it features one of the known variant of Polish Air Force Eagles and is DATED - allowing for that variant to be pin-pointed in time.

something close to Wad's heart

?

Default Orzel

Here are a few more of mine from my collection.

cheers,

Piwo

?

Default Orzel from ID'd grouping

His cap eagle has a nut and mideast coin for a spinner. It has seen some wear and is shaped rather dynamically.

It is from a complete 3 DSK Carpathian Lancer battle dress grouping that includes all medals, breast badges that match and legitymacja. I'll post it all soon.

Piwo

Polish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat EaglesPolish Hat Eagles

Page 98 of 226 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 ... LastLast