Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226
Results 2,251 to 2,258 of 2258

Polish Hat Eagles

Article about: In my opinion this particular cap eagle was made by G.J. Garratt Toronto. Very unique, hard to find.

Default Eagle APW?

Eagle APW?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Default Eagle - Polish Army in the East (APW)

An interesting variant of the eagle with an additional shield on the Amazons' shield, not listed on the auction market. Babble embroidered. Dimensions: 49 mm x 33 mm
    Execution period: Armia Polska na Wschodzie (APW), until 1944.
    If you have any questions, write: frodo195@wp.pl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles   Polish Hat Eagles  

Polish Hat Eagles  

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    From the Friend's Collection
    Polish Hat Eagles
    Hi wadowicznic
    Does your friend have any information about eagle from the left? I have the same on side cap that was found in France. Apparently, someone in the camp started mass production.
    Polish Hat Eagles

I know I should have started a new thread but this seems like the place to be.
    I have , what I believe to be Polish cap eagles. One I'm not able to find an example of in its entirely, I just repaired a sword grip that had snapped off.
    The other, I can't match the cross on the crown.
    I'm sure the answer will come quickly, I just don't have that knowledge.
    As I am unable to post pics yet, I'll post pics on my cloud & they can be seen there.

Thanks ,Paul

Polish

- - ------- - -
    Last edited by Cagedfalcon; 01-24-2024 at 02:40 AM.

Default Question on a JR Gaunt eagle

Morning,

Would love input on this JR Gaunt eagle.Polish Hat Eagles Im having trouble getting the badge front photo to load! Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance,

Mark

Looks ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for your reply! I am still unable to load more pics... Wish i was better on the computer.

?

Default Polish cap badge

Just got this badge could anyone please tell me what period it’s from and who made it?