Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Helmets 1940-47

Article about: Hi everyone, I have decided to cull my helmet collection a bit. I have not made final decisions on which helmets I will sell, and so I would like to invite any fellow Polish Militaria forum

Default Polish Helmets 1940-47

Hi everyone, I have decided to cull my helmet collection a bit. I have not made final decisions on which helmets I will sell, and so I would like to invite any fellow Polish Militaria forum members to drop me a line via email or PM if you have an interest in acquiring any of the items in my collection. Here’s a photo of part of the collection. I am not clearing everything out, but if you have a specific interest let’s discuss it. For those of you who do not know me, I collect exclusively helmets of the Polish Exile Forces from 1940-47. Thanks for reading.
    Respectfully, Ivan P.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Helmets 1940-47  

Default Re: Polish Helmets 1940-47

Hi, Many thanks to those who have inquired regarding what is for sale. In the interest of clarity: I am not liquidating my entire collection, but those of you who know me from years past know that I periodically turn over parts of my collection because I believe that in the end, we are only just temporary custodians of these artifacts. I am still collecting, and still intend to continue to collect helmets of the Polish Exile Forces of WW2.

In terms of what is available, I am happy to discuss any of the helmets pictured. They include the obvious ones but also some that are not so obvious, like the 2nd Grenadier piece on the bottom shelf. There are other helmets with unit insignia, some with interesting overpaints, etc. If you are interested in helmets, I suggest letting me know what you are looking for ... e.g., a particular type (e.g., motorcycle dispatch rider) or unit (e.g. 3 DSK or 2 Corps), service (armoured units, etc) or theater (e.g., North Africa) > That way i can respond to you even if you do not immediately see what you are after in the admittedly poor photograph of my display case. Also please note that there are a number of other helmets in the collection that are not shown.

I hope this helps; thanks again to all.

Respectfully, IvanPutski