Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Polish medal?

Article about: Hi Everyone, I wondered if you would be able to help me? I am new to all of this but very keen to learn. I saw this medal and wondered what it was. Having done a quick search I think it migh

Default Polish medal?

Hi Everyone,

I wondered if you would be able to help me? I am new to all of this but very keen to learn. I saw this medal and wondered what it was. Having done a quick search I think it might be Polish. I have found similar but with an eagle situated with in a Merit Cross and I haven't found any that have the eagle encircling the red and white cross. What is it?

Many thanks,
    Izzie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish medal?   Polish medal?  

Polish medal?   Polish medal?  

Hello Izzie, and welcome to the forum. Sorry, not a Polish decoration, and not quite sure what it is. Best wishes in your hunt for an ID.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hello,
    it is an Italian order:
    Order of the Crown of italy 1868/1946. Fifth Class: Knight.

Regards
    Enzo

Thanks Enzo and Tony!

I understand the ribbon indicates which class it is, but is there another way of telling other than the ribbon, perhaps indicated on the Order which class it is?

Thank you,
    Izzie

?

Fourth and fifth class have the same badge. The difference is the rosette on the ribbon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish medal?  

That's marvellous, love the photos, thank you!