Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Militaria on Ebay

Article about: Hi guys, just saw these, auction will end in one hour, real deal or ..? Polish Exile Beret | eBay Polish Exile Uniform 3DSK & Signals Badges. Monte Cassino Cross | eBay Cheers, Mads

Default Polish Militaria on Ebay

Hi guys,

just saw these, auction will end in one hour, real deal or ..?

Polish Exile Beret | eBay

Polish Exile Uniform 3DSK & Signals Badges. Monte Cassino Cross | eBay

Cheers,
    Mads
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Militaria on Ebay   Polish Militaria on Ebay  

Polish Militaria on Ebay   Polish Militaria on Ebay  

Polish Militaria on Ebay  

Default Re: Polish Militaria on Ebay

Pics added.......
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

looks to me like a made up jacket!.

?

The Beret is a put together Bancroft made American berets in the 1960s my opinion on this group is not good

A question - (and I'm not planning to do so myself) are the pieces that make the put together group worth buying to 'part out'? Depending I suppose on what the final bid is...

Or are the 'parts' mostly fake themselves?

The seller's description states "I am advised that this is a post war (late 40s early 50s) Ike jacket which has been correctly badged with genuine PSZ WW2 badges." And that is very much the case here. There's a good likelihood that this is a legitimate veteran’s set.

First off, the removal and reapplication of insignia to newer uniforms is not unusual. Fabric wears out, and then there’s the well known tendency of waistlines to grow with age. So replacement uniforms created for veterans are not at all unusual.

Secondly, this uniform set was sold on ebay several months ago and has been partially stripped of badges and decorations before being relisted. Pics below.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Militaria on Ebay   Polish Militaria on Ebay  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks Tony, just curious. In a way its too bad he decided to part it out but that's the seller's prerogative.

Quote by dastier View Post
    Thanks Tony, just curious. In a way its too bad he decided to part it out but that's the seller's prerogative.
    I would also have left it together.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.