Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

polish military school badge in bullion wire

Article about: original badge ?

Default polish military school badge in bullion wire

original badge ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polish military school badge in bullion wire   polish military school badge in bullion wire  

or not Polish

Rather post WW II vets blazer badge.

Thank You !!!

Hi Igor,

Indeed, This is a Polish patch. In my humble opinion, The Polish Army of General Anders "Szkola Junakow i Mlodszych Ochotniczek" patch. Junaks and Young Volunteers School patch.
    The boys called Junaks, ingenious and full of initiative young men, and the girls called "Mlodsze Ochotniczki" Junior Volunteers. Also very resourceful. These youngsters soon will be eligible for military service.
    I would agree with rsunday probably veteran blazer badge, However, I am not sure, Sorry.

Kind Regards
    Alex

Thank you, Alex !

Hello Igor,

It is a Veterans Blazer Badge produced post war for the Junior Military Cadet School pupils.

Best wishes

Andrzej

I'll chime in to add that from close observation of the market on almost a daily basis for many years, this patch has been cropping up quite regularly only in the past three or so years. Prior to that I don't recall seeing it. Any serious collector knows what this means: either a batch of genuine items has been released (as happened with Delande KW's and Garratt hat eagles), or that a new fake/fantasy item is making the rounds.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Tony,
    Thank You !!!