Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Navy Cap Badge WWII

Article about: Guys, Here is a badge that was with a group of WWII U.S. Navy items ( uniforms, paper work, etc.) that I purchased from a WWII Navy veteran this past weekend. The badge has a crude, nut &

Hal
    ?

Default Polish Navy Cap Badge WWII

Guys, Here is a badge that was with a group of WWII U.S. Navy items ( uniforms, paper work, etc.) that I purchased from a WWII Navy veteran this past weekend. The badge has a crude, nut & bolt, field modification but thought you'd like to have a look at it anyway as a reference. Best, Hal
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Navy Cap Badge WWII  Polish Navy Cap Badge WWII 

Default Re: Polish Navy Cap Badge WWII

Thanks for sharing that Hal. That’s a brutal looking modification, but not entirely unusual. It’s closer to the favoured ‘traditional’ fastening system than the pin back this badge was originally fitted with. The badge is genuine and most likely a Gaunt product.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne