Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Polish para wing

Article about: Dear friends, As I am starting my new collection theme (1SBS) and having the opporutinity to buy this wing: I would ask the more experienced collectors to tell me if this one is original or

cdo
    ?

Czsec Andrzej,

Dziekuje ci bardzo!

I will buy this book.. here are some photo's. I have other polish militaria to. I am the grandson of a ww2 Pole

kind regards...Roy

Hello Roy,

Thanks for posting photos of your badge. As mentioned in my prior post, an unnumbered badge will be a copy, which yours is. Thanks again nonetheless for sharing it with us.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

cdo
    ?

Hello Tony,

This is a brilliant forum! its nice to meet you & others on here. About the badge.. the detail is amazing for a copy is it. I would very much like to purchase a 'wing' from the war (genuine) numbered but unissued if you know what i mean. Do you know where the best place is to look?

Kind regards

Hi Roy,

Badges from the unissued range still crop up on the market from time to time. They generally sell for lower prices than issued ones, although they too have jumped up in value over the past several years. The most likely place to find one is ebay or allegro. Best wishes in your hunt.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Hi all,
    Is combination of badge numbered 371 and wreath numbered 1742 valid?
    Simon

NO. Made up. Badges with numbers starting at 330 through 500 were not issued. So it should not have the wreath.

?

Now on sale about 1800 usd
    On auction
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish para wing   Polish para wing  

This is genuin early issued ordinary badge but with unissued wreath added.
    The price is rather like for combat badge!

?

Getting back to badge number 371 and wreath number 1742.
    Badge 371 was one of those not awarded. What about wreath number 1742. Was it awarded? Is it original? Is this combination created to increase badge's value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish para wing  
    Last edited by jaxmon; 10-01-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast