Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Quote by kosa View Post
    Another rare badge is the 320 Transport Coy badge. A huge badge in silver from Kretschmer&sons.
    Yes, a rare one, and imposing at about 6cm tall

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Well, well...!!!

Tony, I know this badge..., moreover, I know very well !!! I know it from my drawer....

Please look at the attached picture, I think that it is the same badge as Tony's

Cheers,
    Jacek

Hi Jacek,

Yes, you can see from the enamel damage that it is the same badge. The image I posted is from an ebay auction of several years ago. I saved the images as until that time (and even until the present day) it remains of the very few genuine examples I have encountered. Congratulations on your ownership!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Yes, a rare one, and imposing at about 6cm tall
    Another badge in silver from the Middle East. Both badges have a lot in common. I think it's the charm of Oriental craftsmanship.

Cheers

Seasons Greetings and a Good New Year to all our readers from Pets4U.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    Seasons Greetings and a Good New Year to all our readers from Pets4U.
    Here's wishing you all the joys of the season.

Attachment 613524

May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white!

Merry Christmas!

Quote by JacekMed View Post
    Well, well...!!!

Tony, I know this badge..., moreover, I know very well !!! I know it from my drawer....

Please look at the attached picture, I think that it is the same badge as Tony's

Cheers,
    Jacek
    Hi,

I have been very busy recently, but finally I have managed to take some better pictures of the 320th Transport Company badge.

Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Regards,
    Jacek

Jacek, superb badge! Thank you for posting these nice clear pictures or us

Cheers,
    Tony

You are welcome Tony !!!

This wonderful forum is the source of best knowledge in this difficult and still little evidenced field of military collecting. So, all of you, who created and developed this wonderful forum should be appreciated. Sharing my knowlegde and experience with you is a great honour for me and some kind of my gratitude to all of you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Jacek

Thanks for your kind words Jacek. The knowledge shared on this forum is the product of everyone's involvement, and as an evidently advanced collector yourself it's great to have you on board here to share your knowledge. As the old saying goes "information not shared is lost", so here's looking forward to learning new things about old stuff in the months and years ahead!

And while I'm at it, here's a rarely seen gem, the Signals Officer School - Scotland. These are pictures I picked up at some point in the past, and sadly not a badge in my collection. The badge measures ~38x31mm, and is of multi-part construction consisting of silver and brass components along with blue and black celluloid inserts. A version also exists where the sword grip is made of gold.

Cheers,
    Tony