MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 115 of 148 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Hello George and welcome to the forum. To add to ChrisW01's reply, the navy blue / yellow band further denotes service in the 16th Pomeranian Infantry Brigade. Do you have any background / acquisition information on this item?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello ,
    This badge of 1ST KADROWA RIFLE BRIGADE original or copy ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hi Igor,

This is a copy. Here's a genuine example to compare to.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Hi Tony,
    Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a group I have bought and have been trying to identify with little to no luck.... anyone want to give them a shot? I can get better pics of certain pieces if you need them.

Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Please post one photo with them all in two rows, mini's and full size separate. Otherwise I'll waste a lot of words trying point out which one I am referring to.

Cheers,
    Tony

. . . forgot to mention to please also post pictures of the back sides of these badges and their spinners so we can gauge authenticity.

Here are the miniatures. These originally came mounted on a board with German notations. These 5 boards were brought back by a GI and liberated from a beer hall. The boards were not in good condition so I removed the insignia. I have no doubt about any of their authenticity.

Large Badges

Hi there, in the large badges left to right 2nd Legions Brigade, 1st Heavy Artillery Regiment, 14th Infantry Div., Signals School, navigators miniature, 1st Legions Brigade "For Faithful Service", 7th Horse Artillery Div., Civic Defense Committee, Reserve Officers Association. The mini start off with a horse artillery pennon, 16th Cavalry Regiment, Infantry Reserve Officers School, Federation of the Defenders of the Fatherland, Reserve Officer Ass'n, possibly another reservists ass'n, Border Defense Corps, Railway Military Preparation, 14th Infantry Div., 2nd Legions Brigade, National Sports badges. Thanks for sharing an interesting find.

Cheers,
    Tony