Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 120 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Hello Tony,
    Yes, I also saw this patch a few times as connected with SKG. But there is no evidence in source documents and photos for this.
    As I remeber probably one of grenadier battalion from 1st Grenadier Division (Cadre) - later 2nd Armoured Grenadier Division (Cadre) was authorised to wear this patch.
    Greetings
    Rafal

Default Qestion about badge

Hey Guys !!

Here's my first post on the forum.

Perhaps one of You could tell me something about badge...

Thanks for looking !!

Hi Warszawa 1963 and welcome aboard,

I saw this one recently up for auction on allegro. As you know, it shares a similar fir sprig design motif to the 7th and 8th Carpathian Rifle Battalion badges, along with having the same maker. I have never seen it referenced in any Polish military insignia literature, photos, or anywhere for that matter. Let's hope someone can chime in with a positive ID.

Cheers,
    Tony

PS what's the significance of 1963 in your name?
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hi Tony,
    thank You very much for answer.
    "1963" - it means I'm over 53 years old :-)
    Best regards
    Zbig

Hello Zbigniew,

You're most welcome. Although my reply did not solve the mystery of your badge. Fingers crossed that someone may yet provide an ID.

I'm also an old timer from 1963. July to be precise. How the years fly by . . .

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Here's a true rarity worthy of posting here. Currently up for auction, a Władysław Buszek made 1st Motorized Artillery Regiment badge. Buszek was a veteran of the Polish Legions and officer in the army of the Polish 2nd Republic. He operated a jewelry / engravers business located in Lwow where among other things he produced regimental and commemorative badges. He was able to evacuate Poland after the German-Russian invasion of 1939 and settled in London where he continued his business in crafting silverware and other items. Only a handful of these badges were produced, and the only other one I have ever seen is stored at the Sikorski Museum in London.

EX RARE WWII POLISH ARMY 1st MOTORISED ARTILLERY REGIMENT BADGE W BUSZEK LONDON | eBay

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Hello,
    Indeed, the probably rarest breast badge for the regiments of the 1rst oil arm div...
    I had seen such a badge with a veteran, mister Henryk WEBER, from 1rst PaMot.
    A lot of collectors will try to get it...
    Good things on eBay this week !
    Best regads.
    ZP

Hello,
    I have forgot to mention the enameled version breast badge for the 2nd armored regiment as the probably rarest badge in fact...
    Best regards.
    ZP

AleAlex
    ?

Hello, I've gone through this entire thread and spent hours Googling information about this badge and I've come to a dead end. If anyone could tell me what unit this is, I'd be eternally grateful.

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Hello AleAlex,

May I be the first to welcome you to the Forum, the badge shown is the National Sports Badge awarded in 3 Classes : Gold, Silver and Bronze. I have tried to identify the Collar Badge without any joy, perhaps one of the other Forum members will be able to help.

Once again AleAlex welcome to the Forum.

Best wishes

Andrzej