MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 121 of 148 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Hello AleAlez,

I have gone through a couple of reference books and the closest collar badge that I can find is the 21/22 Gorski Infantry Division (21 Dywizja Piechoty Górskiej) or the (22 Dywizja Piechoty Górskiej).

I have also found a few photographs with what seems to be the same collar badge for you to compare

I hope that these help

Best wishes

Andrzej

p.s. If I am wrong please accept my apologies

25th Wielkopolskie Ulan Regiment
    I think this is a correct badge with a replacement spinner that has seen better days. Any red flags?

Many thanks

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

Hello about by AleAlez and Moderator: I've gone through this entire thread and spent hours Googling information about this badge and I've come to a dead end. If anyone could tell me what unit this is, I'd be eternally grateful.
    My supplement about it photo.The photo shows a soldier from the 21 Regiment Light Artillery.State Biała/White.Iin Polish army until 1939 there were two artillery regiments Podhale/ Highlands 21 i 22 pal/Regiment Light Artillery.Both regiments wore in the 21/22 Gorski Infantry Division (21 Dywizja Piechoty Górskiej) or the (22 Dywizja Piechoty Górskiej).Uniforms from the photo, the jacket uniforms pattern 36, cape podhale pattern 36, rogatywka garrison pattern 35,saber in hand.Auxiliary material:1.foto soldier with Biała/White garrisonsaber and cavalery shoes,long shoes)-souvenir military service 1936.Doc/legitymacja National badge shooting page 1 to 4.3.Extract from the Rules National Badge Shooting in polish.4.Doc/legitymacja Master Corporal Julian Słupik;NCO sledge with 22 Light Artilley Regiment/Podhale.5.Certificate National Badges Sports.6.Badge POS.Andrzejku!!! You helped me with MCC,and I help identyfi AleAlez foto.Best regards.Artur
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Cherry,

Many thanks for confirming everything for AleAlex, no doubt he will post his thanks soon.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Any thoughts on this one?
    Thanks
    James

Quote by jamest8 View Post
    25th Wielkopolskie Ulan Regiment
    I think this is a correct badge with a replacement spinner that has seen better days. Any red flags?

Many thanks

James
    Any thoughts on this one? Thanks James

?

Badge 25th uhlan regiment 1920-1939.
    Initially, the Ministry of Military Affairs approved 4 × 3 cm memorial commemorative tokens, worn on a chain on the left side of the order. These included: white enamelled Maltese cross, inscription 115 tribute regiments, rank, surname and name of the battles fought by the regiment in 1920. The miniature of such a token (without the name of the town) filled the center of the pennant rim and entered the approved regimental badge . The eagle, which is on the badge of 115 p.ul. Located inside the rim, was placed above it. At the bottom of the badge inside the capital letter U was the number 25.

Badge approved by Dz. Rozk. MSWojsk. November 23, 1922. It has the shape of a silver eagle holding a brass shield in the claws with the image of the Maltese cross covered with white enamel. A shield wraps a wreath of oak leaves wrapped in white, blue and red enamelled ribbon. Beneath the shield is the initials U - openwork. Two-piece - an officer made in a tombak and enamelled. On reverse the degree, distinguished name and number. Dimensions: 40x30 mm. Performed by Wiktor Gontarczyk - Warsaw.here There were two versions of this: officer's and soldier's badge.The badge from your picture is not pre-war.Attached fot.and certifikate.

?

The badge from your picture, can be a PSZ badge.There is no white enamel in the middle of the cross.Similarly the emalted enamel was sold at auction in Poland:badge PSZ 25 th lancer Rgt.Description:25th regiment of Wielkopolska uhlans, white oxidized metal, 46x28 mm, enamel, nut ... namber/ 2K and S.A. PICCHIANI & BARLACCHI / FIRENZE.Atached foto badges and certyfikate/legitymacja. Badge in foto without enamel on the cross -similar to yours.Best regards.Artur

James, it stands a good chance of being genuine. I see no problems. The white enamel of the shield cross on these seems to be especially fragile. The example in my collection is similarly well worn with enamel loss.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    James, it stands a good chance of being genuine. I see no problems. The white enamel of the shield cross on these seems to be especially fragile. The example in my collection is similarly well worn with enamel loss.

Regards,
    Tony
    Thanks Tony and others who have commented. As every the time you have taken to review and comment is greatly appreciated.

James