Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 124 of 148 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1478

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

I would welcome your opinion of these three badges please.

Thank you for looking, Keith
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

All three

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thank you Tony...

Keith

I just purchased this one. Ironically produced in occupied Germany, while the 6th Armored Regiment was part of the British Army of the Rhine.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I have never heard of a German made version. Do you have pictures of the reverse along with spinner?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Quote by 6thLwowPanceri View Post

I just purchased this one. Ironically produced in occupied Germany, while the 6th Armored Regiment was part of the British Army of the Rhine.
    This is not a genuine badge. It's a copy.

Cheers,
    Kosa

Quote by 6thLwowPanceri View Post

Hi, It is always important to post both sides of a badge for review, front and back. Thanks

Fellows
    I have just located very good pictures - featuring, the rarest version of 1st Grenadiers' Division.

This is "silversised" version by K&S of Edinburgh. Very characteristic dent at the back of the badge (neck of the eagle). My research suggests this silverised version is much less seen than metallic / galvanised - versions.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hello Wadowicznic,

The not very often seen Non Combat version of the badge as compared to the Combat version

Nice

Best wishes

Andrzej

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I have never heard of a German made version. Do you have pictures of the reverse along with spinner?

Regards,
    Tony
    Tony,
    Thank you for your welcome, and reply. i shall endeavor to post photos of the reverse, as well as the screw-on ''nut''....
    cheers,
    Randall
    PS yes, it is a genuine post-war period BAOR service Free Polish exile badge. I have one of the recent copies; they are slightly smaller, and the pain lighter in shade, than my original.