Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 42 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

?

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Wadownicz - I am 98% sure your VM is a Panasiuk made in the 1960s or early 70s. The way the eagle is made is strong give away, so is the suspension. I am sure somebody here on the forum will be able to confirm this

After 50 years it even has a nice patina, as it should, but I am afraid its Panasiuk product. I have attached photos of a Panasiuk 4th class VM and its identical to yours.

Cheers,
    J
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Quote by 3 DSK View Post
    Wadownicz - I am 98% sure your VM is a Panasiuk made in the 1960s or early 70s. The way the eagle is made is strong give away, so is the suspension. I am sure somebody here on the forum will be able to confirm this . . .
    I'll top up 3DSK's 98% with the missing 2%. He is correct - this is a Panasiuk copy.

I'll add that 98% of the VM crosses on the market are these Panasiuk copies. The trick is to spot the 2% (if that) containing genuine crosses!

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Thanks
    All clear now
    A

Quote by 3 DSK View Post
    Wadownicz - I am 98% sure your VM is a Panasiuk made in the 1960s or early 70s. The way the eagle is made is strong give away, so is the suspension. I am sure somebody here on the forum will be able to confirm this

After 50 years it even has a nice patina, as it should, but I am afraid its Panasiuk product. I have attached photos of a Panasiuk 4th class VM and its identical to yours.

Cheers,
    J

Thanks Tony
    A

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    I'll top up 3DSK's 98% with the missing 2%. He is correct - this is a Panasiuk copy.

I'll add that 98% of the VM crosses on the market are these Panasiuk copies. The trick is to spot the 2% (if that) containing genuine crosses!

Regards,
    Tony

Zak
    ?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows
    Can we please try to post pictures of all Sappers Badges / Engineers of the Polish Free Forces
    In reply to your request:

This was my fathers watch, and as you can see he attached the Sappers Badges (as shown)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Thank You.
    a

Quote by Zak View Post
    In reply to your request:

This was my fathers watch, and as you can see he attached the Sappers Badges (as shown)

Fellows
    I am looking for more / good quality pictures of 10th Dragoons Badge

Has anybody go the the pictures of various versions of 10th Dragoons of the 1 Polish Armoured Division?

I have send a few versions over years – but truly can not figure out which are genuine.

Fellows

Has anybody got good quality pictures of the Badges of 16 Pomorska Infantry Brigade (pomorska brygada piechoty) with 3 infantry battalions (64, 65 and 66) and 1 support company (mortars).

They seem to be hard to find.

Picture is of the 65 battalion – Maker - Ditta Barchesi di Zanetti Bologna
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Fellows
    Anybody has pictures of the “dragon” of 16 Armoured Brigade?

I have never seen this badge in real and have been very intrigued by it
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

. . . Picture is of the 65 battalion – Maker - Ditta Barchesi di Zanetti Bologna
    Hi W, The one you have pictured is the 64th Battalion. I am quite familar with the 65th Pomorski Batalion Piechoty as it was my father's unit. Pictured below is the beret badge for the 65th Baon. Like the unit badge, these were not fomally commissioned due to one of two reasons (1. missing of an order deadline, or 2. relocation of the unit to England and eventual demobilzation). The only examples I have seen are those made by men of the battalion.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 42 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 92 142 ... LastLast