Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

?

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

interesting information..
    but regarding the rarity of the 7th versus the others..
    I think it might have to do with it being "unfinished".
    The enameling was to be either blue or white,
    but something happened and it wasnt decided..or they didnt want to pay the cost...not sure..but maybe for this reason there are less badges issued of this unit than the others..
    It certainly seems there are less of these out there than the 9th and it seems as well as the 8th

Hi I want to know what is your opinion on 6th Lwow infantry brigade collar badge. It has strange like air babbles. Does any one have original one to compare?
    Thank you
    Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

wouldnt touch it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

My new beautiful badges
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

both badges are very nice!

Second that . . . nice badges. Congrats Mariusz

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows
    I have recently been send very interesting pictures –
    1st Antiaircraft Artillery Badge of the 1 Polish Armoured Division.
    I do not have this badge is my collection and have not seen it many times over the last decade.
    I am very tempted to try to acquire it – but I am just not sure if it is genuine.
    Just looks too good!

Any thoughts?
    What would you say – OK? or a clever repo?

wadowicznic
    This is a picture of a badge sold on eBay two years ago about

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For me, the anti-aircraft badge proposed in this topic is good… I have proposed the same in picture on my blog.
    Ze-Pole

?

Ze Pole
    you might be right and its ok...
    but you can see how different the shine on the gold plating and the metal is...there is a big difference....secondly you would have to have a blow up of the hallmarks to compare them in detail. It very well might be good...but since I have been sold one that was identical and was fake...i am leery now unless one knows where and who it comes from....
    and I dont know how much it was offered for to wadowicznic, but I am sure it was not a small amount....an original one of these goes for over 1000 pounds....for that money i would really really like to know more about it...............
    If you are feeling comfortable with it and wadowicznic is not..perhaps you should purchase it...and we can later enjoy the close ups of it..
    !

?

How about this one?
    Is this one ok?

Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast