Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Wadowicznic,
    Unfortunately, I didn't win it... I have to say that I had this badge in my collection. I tried it for a friend of mine, but this friend wabnted also to get the honorary arm badges proposed by the same seller (2nd armoured regiment, anti-aircraft regiment, 8th Rifles battalion) and I got nothing for him !
    More and more, I say to myself that my collection won't change a lot... made in past, I am afraid that I will get nothing else more in future...
    But I go on believing it !
    Ze-Pole

Fellows,
    For the records on our Forum.
    3DSK Medical Services Badge – priceless classic.
    I would say the best listed by this seller so far.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

The price it is allready fetching would seem to show others also consider it special....above $300 for a single collar badge I would say is quite a steep price...with quite a few days to go...

?

I owned an identical collar badge in a grouping that consisted of insignia and full medal bar as well. Has since been sold on. Nice and rare badge.

Hello Greg! Super to have you back in fold. Your advanced knowledge of both Polish WW2 military history and uniform insignia will be a real boost to the proceedings here.

I also had one of these badges now traded away. It’s a rare one for sure. Would like to get another one! But I’m forced to leave this one for the big spenders.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows
    I have done a bit of homework on the 3DSK Medical Services Badge (listed currently on the Ebay / pictures posted above ) as I was becoming a bit puzzled about it as the time has been going by.

Some of You have admitted having an identical one in the past so it gave a me some comfort. However, with my inquisitive mind I wanted to satisfy my curiosity.
    Pictures below illustrate what I have come up with.
    What would You say?

This badge comes from the veteran of 3DSK – unfortunately – I have not managed to negotiate to purchase it yet.
    A
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Fellows
    Looks like our forums has recently been slowing down – hope the reason is summer not the lack of interesting subjects to debate.

Below are pictures of my latest acquisition (in Canada).

I would very much appreciate Your advice as to what this may be and how relevant it is.

I am very intrigued by this find!

Badge is made of aluminium / high c5cm

My theory is that –
    1. Eagle / Badge is associated with the Haller’s Army / Blue Army of 1917-1920 – i form this conclusion based on the shape of Eagle and the Blue background
    2. Eagle / Badge could have been fixed on the regimental Flag / Banner
    3. There is an intriguing inscription Victoria – that may suggest that it may come from the Flag of Ex-Serviceman Association
    4. Perhaps it could have been fixed on lances etc

What would You say?

?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows
    Looks like our forums has recently been slowing down – hope the reason is summer not the lack of interesting subjects to debate.

Below are pictures of my latest acquisition (in Canada).

I would very much appreciate Your advice as to what this may be and how relevant it is.

I am very intrigued by this find!

Badge is made of aluminium / high c5cm

My theory is that –
    1. Eagle / Badge is associated with the Haller’s Army / Blue Army of 1917-1920 – i form this conclusion based on the shape of Eagle and the Blue background
    2. Eagle / Badge could have been fixed on the regimental Flag / Banner
    3. There is an intriguing inscription Victoria – that may suggest that it may come from the Flag of Ex-Serviceman Association
    4. Perhaps it could have been fixed on lances etc

What would You say?
    Hello
    It is from bicycle
    Look here Page 71. 1952 Victoria Vicky FM 38 Hilfsmotor SOLD 2nd BuyVintage Online Auction: 2010 Onwards

?

I know this is priceless - and – funny mistake

Quote by 3 DSK View Post

Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast