Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 148 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

?

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

do either one of you have the link of the badge sold?

Quote by dorava View Post
    do either one of you have the link of the badge sold?
    WW2 POLISH 1st ARMOURED DIVISION Badge ORIGINAL on eBay.ca (item 390247106339 end time 08-Oct-10 14:36:46 EDT)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows
    For the records on our Forum.
    The Badge of 1st Krechowieccy Lacers of the Polish Free Forces (actually tank regiment)
    Regiment with a great history dating back to WWI in Itally took Bologna and Ancona.

Sold yesterday on Ebay. I have not seen good a quality excample on auctions for some time - so it was greate too see this badge yesturday.

If one of the forum’s members have bought it – please post the quality / close up pictures when badge received

In terms of this particular badge – the fastening seems to have been re-worked to strengthen the eagle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Also for the records on the Forum
    Super interesting Badge (collar pennon) – 3 DSK
    Sold yesterday on ebay

I have to say – I have never seen it directly. Really exciting find
    It would be great to find out numbers given - i will see in DSK book by Mlotek what it says about the "band"

Again – if a member of Forum purchased it, firstly congratulations, secondly, please post the close-up pictures when badge received
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Hello!

I don't like the eagle in 1Pulk Ulanow badge.

Best Regards

Quote by MichalMag View Post
    Hello!

I don't like the eagle in 1Pulk Ulanow badge.

Best Regards
    Direct comparison to an original example. I digitally 'cleaned up' the picture of the one that sold the other day to bring out the details, although the picture remains very weak.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Fellows
    Currently being listed on EBAy Canada – a nice the grouping after the Veteran of 17 L BS
    I can not wait with posting for the records on the Forum
    Exceptional collar badges – I have not seen genuine ones for some time now.

?

Wadowicznic, especially for You I'm posting my jump badges here, as You request

1044 Lt Jerzy Mostowy I Corp
    0782 Cpt Julian Knapik I Corp

To revisit the Steinhauer made Artillery School badge topic, I had the opportunity to examine the one that recently sold. A local collector friend was the auction winner. The badge itself looks good with a natural patina and wear. The badge was sold without a spinner, so I took along a Steinhauer one and it spun onto the post freely. Another good sign. The badge components (especially the wreath portion) bear marks of manual finishing. This would account for the slight variations in other examples I have seen. All differed slightly from each other. I snapped the pics below. All comments welcome!

Regards,
    Tony

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Tony
    Thank You for the investigating further SPA badge.
    Very interesting observations prompting to very interesting conclusions – Steinhouer may have not copied Dalkowski’s spinner as the source suggest - important addition to our knowledge toolkit

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    To revisit the Steinhauer made Artillery School badge topic, I had the opportunity to examine the one that recently sold. A local collector friend was the auction winner. The badge itself looks good with a natural patina and wear. The badge was sold without a spinner, so I took along a Steinhauer one and it spun onto the post freely. Another good sign. The badge components (especially the wreath portion) bear marks of manual finishing. This would account for the slight variations in other examples I have seen. All differed slightly from each other. I snapped the pics below. All comments welcome!

Regards,
    Tony

Page 63 of 148 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 ... LastLast