Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 70 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Do You have close pictures of the ID for 16 Drag?
    It would be truly excellent to see it . . .
    Here are some close up pics of a blank award document. I was given these great close up pictures some time ago but am racking my brain as to from whom.

Regards, Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello Marcin and welcome to the forum. It’s great to have another enthusiastic collector aboard. If at all possible please do try to keep your posts in English as one of the objectives of this forum is to cater to the non-Polish speaking militaria collector.

You are asking about how to verify the authenticity of your 1st AA Regiment badge purchased from the Antykwariat Numizmatyczny site. First off, the seller has a good reputation and does provide a guarantee of authenticity, so that’s a good starting point. Despite your concern after seeing the badge discussed here I don’t recall its authenticity being thrown into doubt. Aside from this you’ll need to seek out known genuine examples in other collections, museums and reference literature.

I’ve posted pictures of it below for further comments from our members.

Regards,
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

?

Dziękuje. Wyda się to zapewne dziwne ale nie posługuje się dobrz j. angielskim. Zostane więc przy polskim co nie ułatwi komunikacji. Mam oferte zakupu Znaku Spadochronowego, nr 4562, nienadany. Jaka kwota jest realna przy zakupie tej odznaki? Nie ukrywam, że zależy mi na niej. Nie mam fotografii.
    A propos, co sądzicie o tych baonówkach?

?

Hi again Marcin,

If you cannot speak English then we’ll translate your questions as we go. Replies will be in English though!

You are asking about 1SBS badge 4562 and what current market value would be. As you know, one of the more widely faked badges, so caution is the word before putting down your cash. Two recent ebay results posted below.

The two 6th Lwow Rifles Brigade collar badges look good to me.

Regards,
    Tony

Fellows
    Just to keep up with the latest developments and for the record on the Forum.
    The badge of 9 Malopolski Lancers (part of 4 Infantry Division and before, for a short period, of 16 Independent Armoured Brigade) – recently sold on the Ebay UK as a component of bigger set.

Very interesting badge by K&S. WW2 badge has the same pattern and design as the pre-war one.

9th Lancers - regiment with distinguished records dating back to 1918.
    During WW2 , regiment was re-established initially in France then evacuated to England (subsequently, permanent base in Scotland) and finally after a few re-organisations ended up early in 1945 ready to fight. Fortunately the war ended and the regiment was not actually posted into the war zone.

A small booklet, I have, that is dedicated to 4 Inf Divisions states that there had been ~ 40 officers and ~800 other ranks

Perhaps somebody has pictures of an ID?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    . . . 9 Malopolski Lancers . . . Perhaps somebody has pictures of an ID?
    Here's one that sold recently on ebay

Regards,
    T.

Picture provided to me from a Friend in Krakow last night to add to the debate on 9U
    Very interesting document (pre- ID)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

And Quality Pictures too from my Friend

Hi everybody!
    Does anyone know about a special Combined Ops Polish Commando badge made from English coin? It looks like this. Many thanks in advance for info.
    It might be a kind of sweetheart badge, but if you had any info about the badge =- many thanks in advance!

Page 70 of 148 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 80 120 ... LastLast