Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 71 of 148 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

?

Default Re: Polish Regimental Badges WW2

And the component parts to a pre-assembled Kirkwood 9th Ulan ...

Regards

Gary J.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

SBSK Badges, two badges bearing the same serial number (the two cap eagles came with them):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

?

Nice Badges Leigh !!!!

Also BTW ... whens the new "supermarket" opening next to the A1 ???

Cheers

Gary J.

Hello Gary - you've seen the scans before, I posted them on another thread & was asked to post them here.
    The new "tourist attraction"?
    I'm a nimby mate, open it in your village or H'don town centres, no problem, but as a neon flashing sign gateway to a village.....?
    The only good thing, in a way, is that the wife sees no problem with it, but then it's not natural to do that kind of thing with your own wife.
    So I'm the Mary Whitehouse & she's the libertine. Anything you want me to pick up for you when I visit?

I thought of you this evening - I stumbled across some info concerning Adam Zaba, photocopy of his paybook etc.
    Any interest to you, or have you got the original?

?

Leigh,
    The next thing will be them supplying your village with that new fangled "Electricity" and Tarmacadam ! ..

Anyhow,
    Adam Zaba ... Yes, I would like a copy of anything ... I remember covering his funeral as Standard bearer in Market-Deeping around 2005 ..

PM me ..

Cheers

Gary J.

Fellows
    Still nothing on Filski - on Pilot's badge?
    Mistery remains?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Fellows,
    Looking at the Desa Results – I have noticed an exceptional badge.

In my opinion it validates to have small debate / information gathering session about it to add to our collective PSZ knowledge.

The Pilot’s Badge apparently made by Filski London (silver, signatures – Letter F in triangle). Unfortunately there is not picture of the back of the badge.

Any more information about the manufacturer – Filski?
    Price achieved – 3900PLN suggests that it is an exceptional specimen!

Fellows
    For the record on the forum
    Infantry NOCs’ School Badge – Britannia – Polish Forces in France – 1940
    Recently sold on ebay UK

Excellent badge – it would be good to get some statistics on numbers issued.
    Really there are not much details in widely available literature about participation of Polish Free Forces in defence of France.

I am adding this badge to my “hit list” of badges I would like to investigate at the archives of Sikorski Institute
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Infantry NOCs’ School Badge – Britannia – Polish Forces in France – 1940
    Recently sold on ebay UK
    For the record - quite a hefty price:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello,

I am very new at this, just joined this site. I have a polish badge, 14th infentry regiment from Wroclawek, I think. Can someone tell me more details about this badge, i.e. copy, original, for officers or NCO? (see attached photos) I am bit confused as I have a book "Odznaki Wojska Polskiego 1918-1945" by Sawicki and Wielechowski ( page 43)that illustrates two examples of similar but different badges for the same infentry regiment. Any help would be great.

[IMG]C:\PICTURES\Kawaleria\Badges 2 11-24-10\IMG_4170[/IMG]
    [IMG]C:\PICTURES\Kawaleria\Badges 2 11-24-10\IMG_4171[/IMG]

Hi Hobbymoje and welcome to the forum. Please try posting your pictures again.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 71 of 148 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 ... LastLast