Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 75 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Make it a Jose Padron or Arturo Fuente please . . .

Cheers,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

hello Tony, please accept this box of Padron's with my compliments. mind you by the look of them, they look as old as the brooch !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Ughhh. And Anniversary Series stogies to boot. Damned tobacco beetles. That’s almost as painful as seeing a moth eaten uniform!

Cheers,
    T.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

apologies for the condition of the last seeeeee-gars. hopefully you will find these specimens more agreeable, TTFN
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2 

Now we're talking! I'll send you a PM with my mailing address

Cheers,
    T.

Fellows
    It has been quiet on the subject of Polish Badges recently.
    Not sure what the reason is?
    Summer time usually provides some explanation – but I have to say market has been poor in terms of acquisition opportunities.

SBS collars – recently sold in Poland is a development worth mentioning (pictures attached).
    We have had some discussions on the subject of SBS Collars on the forum before.

How have you been All?
    Any nice acquisitions / missed opportunities to report on?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Can anybody help me identify what awards these ribbons correspond to ?

They belonged to my Grandfather - I known he got the KW with three bars - but the rest are unknown to us

Cheers
    Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Hi,
    New to this forum but some may know me from a few other well used forums. Need some help on these currently for sale on Ebay,the seller is very defensive about hid pieces and guarantees they are original. From his written English he may well be Polish,his name though is Andy. He has 100% feedback and has not sold a great deal,any chance these are ok.
    eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
    Regards,Ivan

?

Hello Ivan, .. welcome aboard .. long time no see

The items are unofficial bronze, silver, and gold "Assault" badges for the 3rd Polish Carpathian Div. (3DSK).
    The badges were manufactured by Lorioli but were never approved by the Polish command, and thus became an "unofficial" award.

The badges officially are listed as Gilt, oxidized White metal, or Bronze.

Regards

Gary J.

Page 75 of 148 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 ... LastLast