Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 148 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast

Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Article about: Rare badge from this maker! Thanks for posting this nice clear picture. Regards, Tony

Default Re: Polish Regimental Badges WW2

Yes Artur, you’re probably correct.

Pictured below is another Buszek made silver tumbler from this same series. Sorry for the poor pics (saved from on-line auction). It has the “Volunteers from France” badge that the PISM “Zeszyt Specjalny No. 1” states is known to have been made in the UK, but does not specify a maker. It also mentions that this was not an officially sanctioned badge.

Regards,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Regimental Badges WW2  Polish Regimental Badges WW2 
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Fellows
    we have discussed this badge before – with some level of excitement and curiosity.
    I just got this picture and I think it is good to share it
    SPA Badge (made in germane) from Sikorski Institute in London
    Sorry there is no reverse.

It would be good to research and establish how many graduates the school had.
    Form my experience it is a rare badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Hello! Yes, it's very rare exile badge. I have never handing genuine one

Fellows

I have been looking for the Pictures this Variant of the "NCO - Scotland" Badge - for some time.

Infantry and Motorised Cavalierly - NCOs School in Scotland

Finally managed to find good Pictures yesterday in old archives.

This particular Variant of the Badge - is not often seen - it has - Marks of the Manufacturer.

Assuming the Badge on the Picture is OK - owner should be happy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Fellows
    I have been trying to identify the SBSK (Tobruk - silver badge).
    Nr 1971
    Has anybody got the "names book" of SBSK that was published a few years ago in London?

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    SPA Badge (made in germane) from Sikorski Institute in London
    Sorry there is no reverse.

It would be good to research and establish how many graduates the school had.
    Form my experience it is a rare badge
    More pics, including reverse view. Badge made by Steinhauer, Ludenscheid

T.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

Quote by wadowicznic View Post
    Infantry and Motorised Cavalierly - NCOs School in Scotland

This particular Variant of the Badge - is not often seen - it has - Marks of the Manufacturer.
    Very interesting to see the maker named stamped in at the 5:00 o'clock position on the reverse. First time I am seeing a maker marked version. Much more commonly seen sans markings, such as this one.

Regards,
    T.

Auction just closed moments ago for a hefty price. Good photos provided and worthy of including here. One of the rarer of the exile PSZ badges – the Sapper Reserve Officer’s School (Szkoła Podchorążych Rezerwy Saperów). The badge essentially reproduces the pattern used in pre-WW2 Poland, although was supposedly intended to have “Szkocja 1941” (Scotland 1941) placed on the wreath for the exile forces version. The version ultimately produced dropped this change. This badge was made in the UK. I don’t have the maker details with me at the moment, so perhaps another member can chime in with this information.

Regards,
    Tony

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

Polish Regimental Badges WW2   Polish Regimental Badges WW2  

maurice
    ?

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

i have recently acquired several medals awarded too polish soliders plus cap badges uniform badges and emblems the most intresting of the medals being two monti cassino crosses with there award cards and they were awarded to father and son one being a lieutenant the other a corparal

Default Re: Polish Regimetal Badges WW2

Quote by maurice View Post
    the most intresting of the medals being two monti cassino crosses with there award cards and they were awarded to father and son one being a lieutenant the other a corparal
    I wonder how many father and son awards were made ? It would be great if you could post photos of these
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 77 of 148 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast