Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Polish Signals badge ......repro ??? Or thetre made

Article about: ...just looking through my collection...found this in my junk box, lots of googling I find out its Polish...probably repro ...but before I bin it ...can anyone confirm its junk status ?? Or

Default Polish Signals badge ......repro ??? Or thetre made

...just looking through my collection...found this in my junk box, lots of googling I find out its Polish...probably repro ...but before I bin it ...can anyone confirm its junk status ?? Or is it possibly a theatre made piece. Badge ,zinc ?? silvered.
    thanks steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0413_1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	932257   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0414_1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	932258  

Hello,
    I think it is a lead made.
    This can be a WW2 manufacturing.
    But I am not sure.
    ZP

Agreed with ze-pole. Crude cast badges were produced in the field during the war years. The challenge is differentiating these from post war reproductions. Unfortunately I cannot steer you either way with this one.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

thank you both , well its out of the junk box !!! Aging certainly appears consistent ,and it came in a batch of ww2 bits at auction..so I think its worth keeping ..cheers steve

?

Check to see if the thread is either metric or British ......
    .... If metric, suspect !