Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Polish tunics - in practice

Article about: by 3 DSK I wonder how many of us would bid on a beret like this one, without having actually seen the bit strange use of an entire "patka" attached in full to the beret on a from p

?

Default Re: Polish tunics - in practice

Quote by 3 DSK View Post
    I wonder how many of us would bid on a beret like this one, without having actually seen the bit strange use of an entire "patka" attached in full to the beret on a from period photo....

Well, I would go high
    Nice photos guys!!!!

Cheers,
    Marc

ccj
    ?

Hey guys, keep this thread alive.

Please most more photos of Polish soliders. I wish I had some photos to contribute but all I have are images saved from the internet that technically ARE NOT mine.

Quote by ccj View Post
    . . . all I have are images saved from the internet that technically ARE NOT mine.
    It's a safe bet that the vast majority of the pictures posted here or on any such history discussion forum are not the explicit property of the poster, so feel free to post away. Wherever possible please strive to credit the source, such as in the case of posting photographs or text taken from books. In the unlikely event that there is some sort of infringement of someone’s property we will make the necessary apology and delete the photographs. Our intention here is not malicious, but rather to discuss and learn about the items and history that form the basis of our hobby.

Regards,
    Tony

3mk
    ?

I really like the photos of the American tunic (I thought it was a pre-war Polish converted wz.36 at first!) and the zippered bd.

Lets post some modified bd`s which the Poles were known for..

This one is interesting,Very fine green wool,scalloped pockets,concealed buttons but pockets without pleats..?
    Maybe a private purchase bd made by a tailor?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish tunics - in practice  

Hello!

Very interesting eagle on beret! Looks like german made?

Regards

3mk
    ?

Im not sure,But it would be interesting as this soldier was stationed in Italy.

He was a soldier in the AK participated in the Warsaw Uprising was captured taken POW and liberated by the 2nd Corps.

Axis History Forum • View topic - Polish Army

Regards
    Emil

Hi, here is few picture of Engineer ( Saper z II Korpusu ) and coupons from clothing book.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish tunics - in practice   Polish tunics - in practice  

Italia 1946 and Kizyl-Ribat Styczen 1943
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish tunics - in practice   Polish tunics - in practice  

I Pluton Szkoly Podoficerskiej Saperow Capua Luty 1945 Wlochy

Hi here is more pictures from Italy, but i know nothing about them, maybe you can tell me more, about uniforms, ect...

Polish tunics - in practice   Polish tunics - in practice  

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast