Good morning everybody.
Actually, I am busy with a greeting card in wich is represented a Polish W.A.A.F. in greatcoat. I need some more information about the badges worn by a Polish Corporal ( Wireless Operator ) in 1942 :
- What type of shoulder titles ( straight or curved, black and white or blue/gray )?
- What type of cap badge?
- Shoulder albatross ( " eagle " is a mistake ) or not?
- Wireless Operator badge or not?
- Corporal chevrons or not?
- P.A.F. collar rank badges on greatcoat or not?
I am very grateful for your help.
Thanks a lot.