Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

PSZ Military Police

Article about: Ade, I have 110, 111, 112, on a green square for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Battalions, .... I think it looks like the 79 was the sub-unit marking for the MP transport. Another shot in the motorpool c

Default Re: PSZ Military Police

was andrzej mp? in service book say policeman, and in french medal card say polce, but he told me he was same secret (police, agent) startins with m ....(maby m9?)
    mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PSZ Military Police   PSZ Military Police  

PSZ Military Police  

?

Mariusz,
    Seeing Andrezj's AB64 (Soldiers Paybook), ... it says that before he joined the army he was a Policeman.

.. The Zandarmerii badge was I believe the type issue to Polish MP's in the 2nd Corp .. who served in Africa / Italy.

Is there any mention in his paybook of transferring from the 1st Corp in Scotland to the 2nd Corp in the Middle East /Italy ?

Regards

Gary J.

I have lots of his ww2 papers would have to look to see if he was transfer from the 1st Corp in Scotland to the 2nd Corp. from what he told me he was in Spain, France, England, He was in army as “police” zandarm with general Sikorski staf, then he was send to I think Scotland as paratroopers, I think he mention me that he was gunner in airplane in 300 squadron and finally pilot. He ask me not to tell any one until he passes that he was an agent in Polish Army working for British. I wish I have ask him more. What I know is that he has finished zandarmeri (MP) school in Poland in 39 or 38 and ha was training as an agent in Poland. After war he was send to Canada, where he continue to work for British.
    mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PSZ Military Police  

?

Mariusz,
    Andrezj has just about everything !!

Pilots Badge
    Qualified paratrooper badge.
    1st Grenadier Division Badge.
    MP badge.

.. I think it might be worth your while contacting the Sikorski Institute in London to try and get some further information !

Regards

Gary J.

I’m back from my short vacation in US; I want to many antiques/militaries stores Here is same of my post cards.
    Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PSZ Military Police   PSZ Military Police  

PSZ Military Police   PSZ Military Police  

Jeep of 8th Provost Squadron which that transformed from 1st Traffic Control Squadron in January 1945.
    M

Motorcycle of 1st Traffic Control Squadron, The divisional „squirrel” insignia has been doubled on the windshield of Harley Davidson Model WLA
    M

Jeep of 2nd Provost Squadron
    M

3mk
    ?

Nice stuff guys
    Mariusz I hope you dont mind but can you tell us more stories of Andrzej??Its intresting to see him in a Id card with him in a para`s uniform then in a Polish airforce uniform and he also has a badge that was made in Italy.

Why didnt he want no one to know he was working for the British??

Regards

Emil

?

Hi all,

A couple days ago I bought on ebay a few pictures from SBSK in Tobruk.
    When I received it, I discovered that on some of those is my grandfather (pic. 5,6,7).

Regards

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast