Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Pulk 6 Pancerny " Dzieci Lwowskich "

Article about: after a protracted period of some 30 years I have managed to acquire this beret from a collector colleague. was it worth the wait ? funny how things go flat after the event. not to worry, Ea

Default Pulk 6 Pancerny " Dzieci Lwowskich "

after a protracted period of some 30 years I have managed to acquire this beret from a collector colleague. was it worth the wait ? funny how things go flat after the event. not to worry, Eastenders will be on shortly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "  

Default Re: Pulk 6 Pancerny " Dzieci Lwowskich "

It's all about the thrill of the chase.....

I cannot comment on the beret with any authority, but it looks good from here.

Cheers, Ade.

trouble is, the sod has still got other cream !

3mk
    ?

Is there a ``shadow`` behind the insignia? If the insignia was always on the hat It would show a mark.
    If original nice find

Indeed, if original " in toto ". As such very subjective.The eagle has been well screwed down and the imprint is noticeable. The lion is not as well secured and therfore does not exhibit the aforementioned trait. So, nice beret, nice actual silver eagle, nice brigade device. As Tommy Cooper once said " if I get half of the eggs in the glasses, it is still pretty good "

Hello PZ,

Very nice looking beret. Congratulations on finally landing it after . . . was that a 3 decade wait?!! Any chance at some close up pictures of the inside showing any production marks and also the badge mounting areas?

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

the weather is a tad inclement for daylight photography at the moment so there will be a brief interval. watch this space !

suns out ! A & J GELFER, GLASGOW, 6 7/8" . The rhomboid is hand tacked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "   Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "  

Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "   Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "  

Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "   Pulk  6  Pancerny " Dzieci  Lwowskich "  

Hi Jeff, that eagle certainly looks like it has been there forever as you mentioned.

It looks a really nice item.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks you for posting the additional photos. The beret looks great. Congratulations again on the purchase.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne