Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

Article about: Part 21:

Default Re: „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

Part 21:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Default Re: „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

Part 22:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

Part 23:

Part 24:

Part 26:

Part 27 (Final) :

There was intended to be a second volume, but the transfer of the Second Polish Corps to England in late 1946 for demobilisation into the Polish Resettlement Corps meant that this did not happen.

Hello 4th Scorpion,

A colossal effort! Many thanks.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Excellent !
    Thanks for taking the time to add this material to the forum

Regards

Gary J.

3mk
    ?

Thank you for posting this! Its really apreciated

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast