Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

Article about: Part 21:

Default „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : The Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

For those that aren't aware of this fantastic 1946 photographic history boo of the the Armoured component of the Second Polish Corps or those who are but don't have a copy I am going to post a copy of the entire english edition... hoping the forum bandwidth will support it ... enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

„Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

Last edited by Gary J; 12-03-2010 at 06:21 PM.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Default Re: „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

Part 2:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.   „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.  

Last edited by StefanM; 10-24-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Default Re: „Ramię Pancerne II Polskiego Korpusu” : Armoured Arm of the Second Polish Corps.

Part 3:

Last edited by StefanM; 10-24-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Part4:

Last edited by StefanM; 10-24-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Part 5:

Last edited by StefanM; 10-24-2010 at 06:24 PM.

Part 6:

Last edited by StefanM; 10-24-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Part 7:

Last edited by StefanM; 10-24-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Part 8:

Part 9:

Part 10:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast