Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Rogatywka for review

Article about: Greetings. I am interested in this rogatywka being offered for sale at a local antique market. I would greatly appreciate any information and opinions regarding its authenticity. Thank you.

Default Rogatywka for review

Greetings. I am interested in this rogatywka being offered for sale at a local antique market. I would greatly appreciate any information and opinions regarding its authenticity. Thank you.

Rogatywka for reviewRogatywka for reviewRogatywka for reviewRogatywka for reviewRogatywka for reviewRogatywka for reviewRogatywka for review

Scott
    As far as I see, the Eagle is OK. it is one of the known versions of Polish Army on Exile - "workshop made" type / version. Origin, likely middle-east.
    In terms of the hat, I would think it is a post war - replica made for a veteran. Not the version - I know and / or can attribute to a specific manufacturer and / or period.