Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Theater made knife of Polish origin

Article about: Here is a theater knife I got a while back. People in US during the WW2 have made and donated knifes to the troops. These are called theater knifes, and because of shortage of raw materials

Default Theater made knife of Polish origin

Here is a theater knife I got a while back. People in US during the WW2 have made and donated knifes to the troops. These are called theater knifes, and because of shortage of raw materials they were made almost out of anything.
    This one is cool, the blade is from old kitchen knife, it is stamped "Noz" (Knife) and has "Made in Poland" stamped also. It was never used as many of the donated ones were not. Nevertheless interesting because of " Polish" connection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theater  made  knife of Polish origin   Theater  made  knife of Polish origin  

Default Re: Theater made knife of Polish origin

Found another one like it on Ebay, it is identical to the one I have minus scabbard.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices