Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Translate Polish WW2 documents

Article about: Hello, I recently got hold of some WW2 documents of my Polish Grandfather. Unfortunately I don’t speak Polish. Does anyone on this site know of someone I can contact to get the documents tra

Default Translate Polish WW2 documents

Hello,

I recently got hold of some WW2 documents of my Polish Grandfather. Unfortunately I don’t speak Polish. Does anyone on this site know of someone I can contact to get the documents translated? I have spoken to a few people local to me, but they are unwilling to take on the job as they are not familiar with Polish WW2 acronyms etc. Happy to pay, any help would be very useful.

Thank you
    Justin

Quote by justinbadger View Post
    Hello,

I recently got hold of some WW2 documents of my Polish Grandfather. Unfortunately I don’t speak Polish. Does anyone on this site know of someone I can contact to get the documents translated? I have spoken to a few people local to me, but they are unwilling to take on the job as they are not familiar with Polish WW2 acronyms etc. Happy to pay, any help would be very useful.

Thank you
    Justin
    I can help if You need to translate this documents, just let me know if You wont to.
    Regards

Quote by Lukasz78 View Post
    I can help if You need to translate this documents, just let me know if You wont to.
    Regards
    Sent you a message. Thanks