Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown WW2 parachute pin Polish / French SOE , 1940 /45 ?

Article about: Hi , I have been advised that this may be special forces commemorative / issue ,late war . pin is typical wartime british made . if anyone can positively ID that would be great thanks Steve

Default Unknown WW2 parachute pin Polish / French SOE , 1940 /45 ?

Hi ,
    I have been advised that this may be special forces commemorative / issue ,late war .
    pin is typical wartime british made .
    if anyone can positively ID that would be great
    thanks
    Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown WW2 parachute pin Polish / French SOE , 1940 /45 ?   Unknown WW2 parachute pin Polish / French SOE , 1940 /45 ?  

CBH
    ?

Looks to be Soviet made to me , the pin set up and type of material used .

Hi thanks , still believe pin is a British type ,see British made US para badges etc ... this type of lapel mufti badges were produced in the UK but usually are ARP or company "on war service" badges ..
    cheers
    Steve

CBH
    ?

Could be , but I've seen many Eastern Block pins with this type of case catch and pin set up . The "W" looks like I've seen it before somewhere . Good luck in the search .

Hi Steve, I've never seen this badge associated with the Polish forces / vets. Best wishes in your search.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

New to me too .... Never seen one before ...