Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642

Article about: Good day Gentlemen I have this set of documents and medals to a Wincentemu Soszko of 9 Pułk Artylerii Ciezkiej But what is this hand written document dated 17 Jan 1942. The Monte Cassin

Default What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642

Good day Gentlemen

I have this set of documents and medals to a Wincentemu Soszko of 9 Pułk Artylerii Ciezkiej

But what is this hand written document dated 17 Jan 1942.

The Monte Cassino Cross comes with it's matching Legitymacja. This man ended up in Canada

This group needs a new home as I have a daughter getting married.

All the best

James
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642   What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642  

What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642   What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642  

What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642   What is this Document that comes with a pretty complete set of documents and medals MC no 33642  

TMZ
    ?

The note says that he satisfactorily completed a drivers theoretical training course between 18/12/1941 and 17/1/1942.

Ted

Thanks Ted. How mundane I had hoped it was something special.

This group is for sale but I have no idea as to a fair price. Can anyone make any suggestions?

Many thanks

James