Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What are these three polish eagles?

Article about: Hi everyone, i wondered if anyone could help me with these, polish militaria is not my forte and i would appreciate any pointers to what i actually have here, and to the authenticity of them

Default What are these three polish eagles?

Hi everyone, i wondered if anyone could help me with these, polish militaria is not my forte and i would appreciate any pointers to what i actually have here, and to the authenticity of them!

any help appreciated!
    Ed

What are these three polish eagles?What are these three polish eagles?What are these three polish eagles?What are these three polish eagles?What are these three polish eagles?What are these three polish eagles?

?

Quote by bananamafia View Post
    Hi everyone, i wondered if anyone could help me with these, polish militaria is not my forte and i would appreciate any pointers to what i actually have here, and to the authenticity of them!

any help appreciated!
    Ed
    Hi Ed,

The two metal badges are patriotic ones. The cloth badge is Polish Army in Exile beret bullion badge and I want it

Best,
    Kosa

Thanks Kosa you are a star!

?

Quote by bananamafia View Post
    Thanks Kosa you are a star!
    Not yet but I'm working on it The bullion badge looks to be the 1st Polish Armoured Division beret badge.

Best,
    Kosa