Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Zygmunt Kozłowski collection

Article about: Hi Starszy, I have found the following information in the Regimental list for the Carpathian Lancers on Zygmunt Kozlowski Ranny , KW 2 (Wound Ribbon and Cross of Valour and Bar), also from t

Default Re: Zygmunt Kozłowski collection

Hi Starszy,

I have found the following information in the Regimental list for the Carpathian Lancers on Zygmunt Kozlowski Ranny , KW 2 (Wound Ribbon and Cross of Valour and Bar), also from the Regiments Recipients of the Monte Cassino Cross Zygmunt Kozlowski's Service Number was 1912/13/III. Date of Birth: 1912.

With regards to the Monte Cassino Cross Numbered: 8038, this was awarded to:

Surname: LASZEK

Christian Name: Stanislaw

Date of Birth: 1910

Army Number: 1910/36/III

Unit: 5BSK (5th Carpathian Rifle Battalion, 2nd Rifle Brigade, 3rd Carpathian Rifle Division).

Records show that he ended the war as a St.Strz.

I hope that the above information is of some use and help.

Best wishes

Andrzejku

How good are you!!!!!!thanks ,soooo much!!!Are the reference books you use obtainable...in Australia....anything Polish is hard too come by.

Quote by starszy View Post
    Tony,the close up of the palemki and the school badge...done on my ipad...are they good enough?
    Hi starszy, thanks for posting the pics. The badges themselves look good, but the pictures are slightly blurry and therefore not particularly useful.

Sorry to be picky, but ideally they'd be high resolution (allowing close up zoom in), taken from different angles under natural light and above all crisply focused. Having a good image clearly showing every little detail is paramount.

If you can post some whenever you’ve got a opportunity we’d be grateful. No hurry, we’re patient!

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Default Polish unknown medal

Hi again gentlemen,I have this medal in three classes and I have been searching to find reference tob them,,,I purchased them from Poland and was advised they were a commemorative set from the Polish Army,era unknown?I have not seen this set or come across them anywhere on the internet either Allegro,Ebay or some of the Europeam Military vendors/sellers.
    I will post photo of both sides in the gold class!

Default Re: Polish unknown medal

Quote by starszy View Post
    I have this medal in three classes and I have been searching to find reference tob them . . . I have not seen this set or come across them anywhere on the internet either . . . I will post photo of both sides in the gold class!
    Still awaiting those photos . . .
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123