Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Documents and orders set 14th Batalion Żbików

Article about: Hello ! I have for sell nice set of documents. I got it from the owner soldiers son. Very interesting and nice set with history, in 1939 soldier fought in Wizna! There are also post war docu

Default Documents and orders set 14th Batalion Żbików

Hello !

I have for sell nice set of documents. I got it from the owner soldiers son. Very interesting and nice set with history, in 1939 soldier fought in Wizna! There are also post war documents. For interested people i can send better photos

Price: 2300 polski złotych (PLN)

please contact via e-mailDocuments and orders set 14th Batalion Żbików
    michalmag39@gmail.com

Best Regards

Hi Michal, nice looking grouping. Is the Monte Cassino cross and document numbers matching? Also, are the any photos of the soldier, or is the paperwork pictured all there is? I’m asking only as this information may help the sale.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne