Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bataliony Chłopskie (BCh)

Article about: Bataliony Chłopskie-Żywią i Bronią Historia Batalionów Ch³opskich First of all i thought i would open this thread as there seems to be nothing related to the (BCh) on her

Default Bataliony Chłopskie (BCh)

Bataliony Chłopskie-Żywią i Bronią

Historia Batalionów Ch³opskich

First of all i thought i would open this thread as there seems to be nothing related to the (BCh) on here at the present moment.

Secondly i am looking for any lists of Partisans that can be found, or any pictures, books, articles, and Militaria that anyone has or knows of.

Regards

Cenowski
    Last edited by Cenowski; 01-05-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Default Re: Bataliony Chłopskie (BCh)

It is a very interesting site, but unfortunately its not very specific for anyone looking for BCh info, it concentrates more on the NSZ Partisans and parts of the AK.

I recently read a book that i would suggest to anyone interested in memoirs of Polish Partizans, its in English language and is good price on Amazon, its one of the most heavy memoirs i have read, its vividly describes life at that time and killings that took place.

Amazon.com: Nine Lives (9781897959404): Lotnik Waldemar, Julian Preece, Neal Ascherson: Books

I havnt as yet managed to to figure out whether Waldemar Lotnik is his real name or not and also he uses no real names of Units or people, properly because of the of the mass killings of Ukrainians that is disclosed in it.

Does anyone here have any good books covering the BCh or Partizan lists at all in there book and reference collections? In particular any Partizans using the surname Kramarz in the BCh Lublin or Rzeszów area.

?

I have only one BCh item in my collection, an armband belonged to one of the fighters from area of Wadowice. It is one of approx 1000 armbands made by Mrs. Weronika Bober for the Obwód "Walenty" fighters during WW2. The unit was lead by Piotr Bałys a.k.a "Potok" and it was the strongest partisan organization in the area.

Very nice item. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne