Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Colourised film of the Warsaw uprising

Article about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grzo3i8WGhQ Contains images of death!.....Interesting film of the Warsaw uprising, the only thing i can pick fault with is the short clip of Soviet assault gu

Default Colourised film of the Warsaw uprising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grzo3i8WGhQ
    Contains images of death!.....Interesting film of the Warsaw uprising, the only thing i can pick fault with is the short clip of Soviet assault guns parking in a forest, i always thought this clip was supposed to be the battle of Berlin/Seelow Heights. Also interesting is the local Poles welcoming the Soviets, i wonder if these people knew the Russians had only been a few miles away on the other side of the Vistula? just sat waiting for the Armia Krajowa to be decimated!...

you're so right Gunny.

The courage & bravery of the poles involved in the Warsaw Uprising, is beyond belief, true fighters.

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grzo3i8WGhQ
    Contains images of death!.....Interesting film of the Warsaw uprising, the only thing i can pick fault with is the short clip of Soviet assault guns parking in a forest, i always thought this clip was supposed to be the battle of Berlin/Seelow Heights. Also interesting is the local Poles welcoming the Soviets, i wonder if these people knew the Russians had only been a few miles away on the other side of the Vistula? just sat waiting for the Armia Krajowa to be decimated!...
    Poles welcoming the Russians. Like American Indians welcoming the 7th Cavalry. A staged event.
    The Poles hated the Russians then just like they hate Russia today. They haven't forgotten the Russian Invasion in 1939, the Katyn woods massacre in 1939 or the brutal Russian occupation of Poland for 45 years.

?

Angry

I get this when I click on the link!!

"This video contains content from UnknownWW2InColor. It is not available in your country"

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I get this when I click on the link!!

"This video contains content from UnknownWW2InColor. It is not available in your country"

Semper Fi
    Phil
    That's strange, Steve managed to watch it!...

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Poles welcoming the Russians. Like American Indians welcoming the 7th Cavalry. A staged event.
    The Poles hated the Russians then just like they hate Russia today. They haven't forgotten the Russian Invasion in 1939, the Katyn woods massacre in 1939 or the brutal Russian occupation of Poland for 45 years.
    So right Steve, every time my Polish friends hear the word Russia they spit with anger!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    That's strange, Steve managed to watch it!...
    You have to put on a tinfoil hat, grab your nut sack praying to the computer connection gods while dancing your own rendition of the boogie woogie.
    Works every time for me.

Trying it now, which hand do you grab with? I also am unable to watch this.

Mart

?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    Trying it now, which hand do you grab with? I also am unable to watch this.

Mart
    My right hand its the biggest of the 2. It has to be big to hold my scrotum. Been told I am hung like a bull.
    The only problem with that is that bulls have a pencile penis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast