Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet ok???

Article about: Hi all. I buy this Helm for 4Years in a German Militaria Forum. Is this Helmet ok?? Thx. Greeting from Germany

Default Helmet ok???

Hi all.
    I buy this Helm for 4Years in a German Militaria Forum.
    Is this Helmet ok??
    Thx.
    Greeting from Germany
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet ok???   Helmet ok???  

Helmet ok???   Helmet ok???  

Default Re: Helmet ok???

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The paint appears to match to age and wear to the rest of the helmet, so I think it is good.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

3mk
    ?

Hi Badenzer, I agree with Ade the paint matches the wear of the helmet and looks old. But I cannot say if this is a German helmet used by the Polish resistance for 100%. It has a crownless eagle, and during the early post-war years German helmets with Polish insignia were used by Firefighters,Police and Militia. Although I would think if it was used post-war, they would of denazified it?

?

You should take it outside in the light and take some good pics of it. It looks to be in semi relic condition? The helmet looks good though.

Regards, Lars

Ok dzienki wam
    Greetings from Germany

?

Quote by Badenzer View Post
    Ok dzienki wam
    Greetings from Germany

You seem to have a lot of interesting Militaria in the background, is that an original Rogatywka in background and lot of Polish Medals?

?

Could this be a Spanish eagle, .. and something to do with the Luftwaffe/condor legions ?

I think also to a spanish eagle

Quote by Cenowski View Post
    You seem to have a lot of interesting Militaria in the background, is that an original Rogatywka in background and lot of Polish Medals?
    When i have Time i make Photos for you. The Uniforms are from my Grandpa and another of my famely. And the Medals are all Originals.