Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Marian Bernaciak

Article about: Witam szukam informacj na temat wyzej wymienionej osoby ktora byla dowodca zgrupowania Ak w rej Ryk Deblin Pulaw .Jej pseldo to Orlik .Interesuje mnie w szczegolnosci nieznane i ukrywane inf

?

Default Marian Bernaciak

Witam szukam informacj na temat wyzej wymienionej osoby ktora byla dowodca zgrupowania Ak w rej Ryk Deblin Pulaw .Jej pseldo to Orlik .Interesuje mnie w szczegolnosci nieznane i ukrywane informacje na temat jego dzialalnosci ,jakie wykonywal zadania ilu zabil ludzi .Prosze o pomoc bo robi sie z niego bochatra a ow czlowiek ma krew na rekach niewinnych ludzi .Wiec za wszelkie informacje na jego temat bende wdzieczny bo pozwola obalic mit czlowieka ze zlota

?

hello looking for information on the above-mentioned person who was a commander in the region grouping Ak roar, Deblin, Pulawy, her pseldo to me Orlik.Interesuje In particular unknown and hidden data on its activities, which carries out the tasks how many people killed .Prosze for help because is getting him bochatera and the man at the blood on the hands of innocent people .more for any information about bende grateful because it will shatter the myth of man with gold

"Orlik" Marian Bernaciak. "Cursed Soldier " A True Polish Hero.

?

but also, and it can be called zbrodniazem because he has the blood of many innocent people, like for example at his command were shot for no reason 50 people at a wedding Stezyca and this to no one even mentions .Bo zekomo there had been some snitch whose wogole as it turned out there was no ba did not even have anyone by that name and last name. And who scored a pair of lovers walking the road because their mistaken with Germany just as in broad daylight can be mistaken for a civilian from a soldier in uniform? and it is to be a hero? free because so little is spoken and what is good and is hiding his murder?

There is a book You need to read :

Jerzy Slaski, "Zolnierze Wykleci "

?

I read and nothing in it is not besides the nonsense written by publicity lest create a character which, incidentally, can not be more .Nazwal I'd rather it rozrabiajka and murderer who shoots kazedego who he able to print .In this knidze is not the murdered completely innocent people not a word about it but does not know the people and they remember and it takes revenge

Marek, how about a Thank You to Krakow1 for the suggestion rather than just launching into a tirade about the recommended book?

Two more things:

1) The auto-translator you are using is unable to adequately translate your comments. Machine translation in general is only marginally successful with Polish to English. It helps to simply what you are writing before translating.

2) More importantly, the primary purpose of this forum is the study of militaria rather than arguing history. Of course, we welcome comments on the history specifically associated with the artifacts that we collect. There are plenty of other sites on the internet designed for sparring over historical viewpoints. This is not one of them.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Marek in your auto translation I picked up a russian word for a book, "kniga " How is that possible ? are you ukrainian or russian ?

Here are a few books by Jerzy Slaski, who won a real Virtuti Militari.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marian Bernaciak   Marian Bernaciak  

Couple more books on the subject.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marian Bernaciak   Marian Bernaciak  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast