Just picked up this small group of photographs dated around August 1950 related to NOW-AK unit of "Ojciec Jan (Father John) and Military Union (NZW) Detachment led by Adam "Garbaty (Hunchback)" Kusz. Otherwise known as "Klos (Ear of Corn)", it was the largest remainibg post-WWII group of the National Military Organisation partisan unit active in the Rzeszow area and was commanded by Jozef "Wolyniak (Person from Wolyn)" Zadzierski.
Above photo taken in Lasy (forest) Janów Lubelski - August 1950.
Link: Polish website that describes this group
Adam Kusz was born in a peasant family on July 25, 1922 in Sierakow (Bilgoraj district) to Joseph and Anna. He finished the seventh grade of Public School and, up until 1939, he worked on his parents' farm. During the German occupation Adam belonged to the National Military Organization Unit created by Francis "Jan" or "Father Jan" Przysiezniak. Initially, this was the Operations detail of the National Military Organization's district subdivision, which conducted sabotage, armed attacks and distributed underground newsletters.
The unit destroyed in August 1950 by KBW and UB soldiers.