Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Searching for my hero relatives

Article about: Hi, my name is Kasha, and I am new here. I came on, because I have 3 relatives who all fought in the Polish Underground during the Warsaw Uprising. My mother was Maria Przytula aka Maryna or

?

gosh thank you so much. I am sending the photo to my dad and my sister. They will be thrilled!!!!! This is so precious to us.

?

I am smiling from ear to ear. I did write to the author. I hope he speaks English. I told him to send me as much info as possible. oh, my gosh, am I so excited. I got GOOSE BUMPS!!!!!!

?

This thread is outstanding! I love family history and stories such as this. The photois also great, and he was certainly a decorated man it seems! Kasha I truly hope you will be able to find more info.....and good for you for being so persistent about this. Many people would have given up after hitting a few walls!

?

Thank you. it has been a LIFE LONG DREAM to learn about my mother's family. This is just so exciting, I can't even begin to tell you. My mother meant the world to me and my sibs, so this is just truly awesome. hey, I see you are from VA too. Where?

?

anyway, I don't give up on anything....I'm like a pit bull terrier protecting her puppies!!!!! DETERMINED AS HELL!!!!!

Do you know if your Grandfather had a middle name and when he was born? If so i made of found two more migration related items.

?

Not sure. Possibly. Were the migration sites to Brazil?

?

I need to ask my sister. let me email her, and I will get back with you.

Post what ever you can find out and i will look sometime this day..... Hopefully the info fits

?

Okay. May not hear till the morning, but will write as soon as I do. This is so exciting. Is it to Brazil that you found this out..like a town and everything?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast