Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

1936 - ctd

Article about: Here's is a 1936 Police - CTD I picked up recently. Seems like a nice early aluminum buckle and leather tab. Did not notice until I looked at the buckle in hand that the front of the buckle

?

Default 1936 - ctd

Here's is a 1936 Police - CTD I picked up recently. Seems like a nice early aluminum buckle and leather tab. Did not notice until I looked at the buckle in hand that the front of the buckle has a very light gold hue to it, and it does not rub off at all. And, do not see any of this light gold on back . Not sure exactly what this is about
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 - ctd   1936 - ctd  

1936 - ctd   1936 - ctd  

1936 - ctd  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1936 - ctd
    P
    Many

Nice looking buckle. I don't think it's a worn water police buckle there is nothing to the rear, just s nice wear and patina 😊
    Ben

?

I'd agree Ben. In the dealer pic I thought the front may just be a bit of storage dirt. I like the look. Probably could lightly soap and water it but will most likely leave it alone.

Jeff

I would leave it Jeff, its a nice looking buckle IMO 😊
    Ben

?

Jeff, A great addition.. These are my two that may go on the "Headmans" block, I had a chance to buy a CTD RaD by "Twisim"
    but rather forwent the experience.... Nice buckle ... Your buckle tastes rather elude me sometimes..!! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1936 - ctd   1936 - ctd  

1936 - ctd  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Nice buckles G with some color on the front as well. Are the backsides cleaner looking. On the dagger forum I've seen golden hue dagger examples that are attributed to nicotine stains from being displayed in an area with a lot of smoking. The dagger guys say 'do not clean them', of course

?

Nice buckles. Here is CTD that is also gold toned and a regular CTD Water/Traffic police buckle.

1936 - ctd   1936 - ctd  

Hello,

nice police with silver anodized finish and light patina and early tab .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175