Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??

Article about: I got this, along with other items, from an individual today. Other items I got were a NSDAP funeral sash, Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2 and some SA brown-shirt buttons. I have never

Default Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??

I got this, along with other items, from an individual today. Other items I got were a NSDAP funeral sash, Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen, EK2 and some SA brown-shirt buttons. I have never seen the mark "OLC" before. Is this buckle legit? Is is a Police buckle? I'm fairly certain the other items are good. I have also posted these other items in the forum as well. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??   Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??  

Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Aluminum POLICE Belt buckle marked OLC ??

It is a police buckle and a nice-looking one at that. I could be wrong here but it looks quite original to my eyes... Someone with more experience will be be able to tell you for sure. The OLC mark is for the manufacturer Overhoff & Cie, Lüdenscheid. You will see this marking inside the reverse dimple like this also on the 2-piece aluminum Heer/Army buckles by Overhoff.

Best,
    Adam

?

As Adam already wrote, nothing wrong with that police buckle!
    Overhoff/ OLC is a quite common and well known maker for these.

Best,
    Guido

Thanks for the info guys! I guess since it is a common maker that it's not really worth that much? I agree though...it is in really good condition!

Very nice buckle with a nice Overhoff mark, nothing wrong with that
    Ben