Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Denazified Police Buckle & Belt

Article about: Hello All, I was offered this denazified Police Buckle & Belt last weekend at a flea market. I was wondering if it has a value?. Perhaps the Buckle is worth max 5 euro or nothing? Belt 2

?

Default Denazified Police Buckle & Belt

Hello All,
    I was offered this denazified Police Buckle & Belt last weekend at a flea market. I was wondering if it has a value?. Perhaps the Buckle is worth max 5 euro or nothing? Belt 20 euro or am I way off. Any approximate prices you could give would be welcome.
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified Police Buckle & Belt   Denazified Police Buckle & Belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Denazified Police Buckle & Belt
    P
    Many

Default Re: Denazified Police Buckle & Belt

Quote by AlecH View Post
    Hello All,
    I was offered this denazified Police Buckle & Belt last weekend at a flea market. I was wondering if it has a value?. Perhaps the Buckle is worth max 5 euro or nothing? Belt 20 euro or am I way off. Any approximate prices you could give would be welcome.
    Regards
    I would like to find them at 5 euro!!
    Payed more than double for these .
    For the belt ; I do'nt know .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified Police Buckle & Belt  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hello and welcome to the forum, the buckle is not really worth much to be honest, 20 -25 Euros, buckles that are denazified dont really tend to sell that well. The belt looks like a type 2 and in good condition, do you have more pics of the rear of the buckle and the belt?
    Ben

?

Hello Ben,
    Unfortunately I only took three photos, which I've posted here. I don't doubt its genuine. The belt looks late war, I believe after 1942 the maker name was discontinued belts were stamped only with - year date -makers number - belt length, its condition is good, but combined value? belt & buckle, where the belt has only a value. 20 Euro too much?
    Regards

I will put it this way, if you can buy that belt for 20 Euros, I will give you 30 Euros for it, on a dealers site you are looking at between 50 - 70 Euros for a belt in that condition maybe more, hope this helps?
    Ben

Yup...not worth much but I have to say that I really like the way the buckle was denazified. Usually the swas is just ground off....I like the pattern that was created on this buckle!

Rob

I'll take the buckle for 10€.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris