Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police

Article about: I often see police buckles stated as Fire Police or Water Police. How does one tell the difference between a standard police buckle, fire police buckle and water ploice buckle? They all look

Default differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police

I often see police buckles stated as Fire Police or Water Police. How does one tell the difference between a standard police buckle, fire police buckle and water ploice buckle? They all look same to me.
    Joe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police
    P
    Many

Default Re: differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police

The difference between general police and water police is the color; wasserpolizei koppelschloss is golden!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Joe, the normal police buckle is silver in colour, a Water/Harbour Police buckle is gold in colour and a fire police buckle is Dark grey/black in colour, here is a normal Police buckle and a harbour Police buckle for ref
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police   differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police  

differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police   differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police  

differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police   differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police  

differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police  
    Ben

Excellent question. I had wondered the same thing myself. Thanks, Ben.

Taken from the makers list a fire Police buckle from Markus
    Attached Images Attached Images differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police  differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police 
    Ben

?

Here is a old photo of my Police buckles. You see examples of police, water/traffic police and fire police officers and EM buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture differences between Police - Fire Police - Water Police