Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?

Article about: Remember thise one Phil??

Default Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?

I looked through your Rogues Gallery expecting to see an example of this Polizei buckle I've had kicking around for a while. I've always assumed it was a repro. Never saw a catch like that on a Police buckle, the prongs are angled wrong, but may not be original to the buckle. Additionally, there are the dubious markings: an R stamped over an R at the right and an M in the middle. That's not even trying in my opinion. Just wondering if there was any speculation about this. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?   Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?  

Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?   Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?  

Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Police Buckle, Right or Rogue?

its crisp and the pebble is awesome... ist hat your feeling Ricky? but its so....... what do we say?...... um the gut feeling is just not right....when I first saw this iage it was " wow great example but yet something dee inside says soethig is wrong"......

cant wait for an expert opinion

eatherway ..great example Ricky!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what I like about it: when you handle and put on your belt everyday, you pinch and rub the top and bottom of the frame. There is definite wear and rubbing there. You're right though the front looks great.

If you say you where yours I where mine! not that (branch) but yes its a good looking piece!! ( I where mine and I get !@#$$ for it allt the time!) ha ha ah heyRickty what do you think about the back of the piece? and the waer of the paint... I would love to here it as a learning collector myself.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    , nice to see you back cobra
    Yes, @ cobra; I still have that mantel you asked for!!

Buckle is a fake guys
    Ben

hey stuka ! hey Phil ! couple of great guys you are! yes I will be looking at that mantil when I get back!!!

" hey Justin"..... yeah whats up bro?......where did ya get the fireplace? ..."well to be honest it came from a guy I knew on the internet"...yeah well is it authentic?....."I dont know yet, Dimas hasnt been on for a while"

ha ha ha that is what I like to call funny in my head

Ben your Awesome ...we were kinda gettn at that! but I where a fake ..and I get more enjoyment out of it than some other pieces.

I have a Pigion head heer an I where it all the tiome (civvies) and I like to "cup" my fingrs around it! some say its wiered but it for somereason makes me feel ok like "I am one whith thy old enymys but yet I respect them as profesionals"......

respect the warriors no matter what side

I think one real big giveaway on this reproduction are the sheared ends of the prongs.
    Sorry!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast