Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei belt and buckle

Article about: Hey gang....this one just landed yesterday. Took some time with X-mas rush at the P.O. but it's finally here. What really interested me in this one was the belt - it's a model that I didn't

Default Polizei belt and buckle

Hey gang....this one just landed yesterday. Took some time with X-mas rush at the P.O. but it's finally here. What really interested me in this one was the belt - it's a model that I didn't have....so I'm happy to have this one added to the collection.
    Both the buckle and the belt are manufactured by Christian Theodor Dicke. Belt is a little stiff but nice to have a matching set. THere's a name on the belt...but I can't quite make it out for certain. No markings on the buckle tab that I can see....Not my first or mintiest police buckle...but I like it.

Thought I'd put up some pics! By the way: anyone know if there's a specific name for this kind of belt? Info would be much appreciated!
    Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei belt and buckle   Polizei belt and buckle  

Polizei belt and buckle   Polizei belt and buckle  

Polizei belt and buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei belt and buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Polizei belt and buckle

Few more pics....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei belt and buckle   Polizei belt and buckle  

Polizei belt and buckle   Polizei belt and buckle  

Polizei belt and buckle  

Very nice set Rob with lots of character, and its also nice to have matching maker with both belt and buckle
    Ben

Thanks Ben! Yes, I'd like to think that these two have been together since day 1 but of course, I can't confirm that.
    Cheers buddy! Happy New Year!
    Rob