Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei belt buckle

Article about: Just added this buckle to my collection, does it have any maker characteristics please?? Thanks Nick

Default Polizei belt buckle

Just added this buckle to my collection, does it have any maker characteristics please??

Thanks

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei belt buckle   Polizei belt buckle  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei belt buckle
    P
    Many

The pebbled rear and catch more than likely Overhoff. Not many companies made the early private purchase buckles, Overhoff, Assmann, ST&L to name a few
    Ben

Thanks Ben, much appreciated

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Nice buckle. Here is my example that has the OLC maker mark for Overhoff. Also took a picture of the prongs for further comparisons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei belt buckle   Polizei belt buckle  

Polizei belt buckle   Polizei belt buckle  

?

I do think these are Fire Police buckles. Have not looked at them recently. Ben will know for sure.